XPS Testwork & Consulting Services provides technical services for the global mining industry. Our services cover areas such as: orebody characterization, metallurgical plant support, improving operational efficiency, and greenfield / brownfield project development.
We offer a diverse expertise mix, plant operation skills, and knowledge of milling and metallurgical operations, from four business groups:
- Process Mineralogy and Plant Support– flowsheet development from sampling, applied statistics, mineral processing testing, and quantitative mineralogy, led by Mika Muinonen (Mika.Muinonen@xps.ca) and Dominic Fragomeni (Dominic.Fragomeni@xps.ca)
- Extractive Metallurgy – hydrometallurgical and pyrometallurgical testing, process modelling, flowsheet design and on-site support, led by Mika Muinonen (Mika.Muinonen@xps.ca).
- Process Control – process control, automation technologies, and engineering solutions to achieve best practices ‘Operational Performance Excellence,’ led by Phil Thwaites (Phil.Thwaites@xps.ca).
- Materials Technology – selection / testing of materials of construction, failure analysis, equipment monitoring and inspection services, led by Wilson Pascheto (Wilson.Pascheto@xps.ca).
Contact us, to apply the right technology, professionals, and solutions to help you:
- Understand your mineralogy, your orebody & develop / optimise your flowsheet
- Improve your mineral / metal recoveries at acceptable grades / level
- Improve handling of impurities and lower your energy costs
- Minimise variability, processing costs, while maximising throughput
- Maintain or improve product quality
- Minimise equipment cost and maximise equipment / plant reliability
- Inspect your acid plants, assessing and recommending key improvements
- In-plant, practical, hands-on technical assistance