Sumac Geomatics is the Canadian representative for the Teledyne Optech V500 Cavity Monitoring System (CMS).
The new and improved V500 model continues this standard with features such as resection/backsighting, a smaller insertion profile and wireless operation. The new built-in camera makes CMS V500 an inspection tool as well, enabling the operator to visualize and record ore passes, raises, storage bins, ventilation shafts and other inaccessible areas.
- Accurate 3D models of cavities, to compare data quickly and easily
- Real-time data visualization, to check data quality immediately before leaving the site
- Wireless operation, to monitor operation from a safe area
- Windows-based PC operation, allowing for portable and flexible operation
- Export CMS data into any mine planning software and CAD platform for analysis