Miller Technology is a leader in custom design and manufacturing of underground mobile personnel and utility carriers world wide for over 25 years. We focus on top quality, innovative and safe equipment. We manufacture and support personnel carriers, forklifts, utility carriers, tractors, multi-functional carriers, scissor lifts, aerial boom lifts, manbaskets, mobile mechanics vehicles and more. Miller is dedicated to building professional, strong, long term customer relationships to best understand and develop successful solutions to the changing applications and environments. Miller is diversified with a full product range for the heavy equipment industry in mining, construction, industrial, snowmobile trail groomers and forestry.
Primary business activity(ies)
- 1) Miller Technology Inc. Established in 1979, ISO 9001:2008 registered, is a privately owned and operated Canadian business located in North Bay, Ontario that specializes in mobile and utility equipment for the mining and tunneling industry.
- 2) Miller Technology offers products that are designed and built for rugged applications, including the Miller Max Mid-Range Utility 5-Ton Trucks, 4 & 6 wheel drive graders, Jeep J8, Dodge Ram 3500 & 5500, Toyota 1-Ton Landcruiser, and JCB personnel & utility carriers.
- 3) Specialty options can be adapted such as; scissorlifts, aerial booms, work platforms; cable reel handlers, compact road graders, ANFO/Emulsion loaders, forklifts, breaker hammers, wheel loader telescopic boom with various attachments, swivel man-baskets, heavy-duty Hurth axles, fuel-lube trucks, 2-14 passenger trucks, water tanks, disposal boxes, ground engaging options, torque test benches cable/ANFO hose inserters, ROPS/FOPS, and much more.
- 4) Miller Technology’s mission is to develop products that meets your increasing needs for improved safety, productivity, and utilization while lowering your total operating costs through exceptional service & sales support.
Business sectors in which the company operates
- 1) Construction
- 2) Mining / Petroleum / Gas
Products fabricated in-house
- Carriers, track
- Equipment, shotcrete
- Vehicle, underground haulage
- Vehicles, utility