Aquatech Pump and Power is the leading provider of specialized dewatering and pumping solutions for all temporary fluid handling and transfer applications.
Our core competencies include:
- construction and mine dewatering
- tailings and sediment pond dredging
- temporary sewage/creek bypass pumping
- industrial fluid transfer pumping
- HDPE pipe fusion services
- Discharge Filtration services
- Emergency Response
We stock and deliver a complete line of portable pumping equipment for sale and/or rent – we offer custom engineered, complete turn-key, fully operated and serviced rental programs, making us one of the most comprehensive solutions providers of pumping and dewatering equipment and services to the mining, construction, municipal, and industrial sectors of the industry.
Our extensive line of portable pumping and dewatering equipment include:
- Diesel/Electric Centrifugal Pumps
- Electric /Hydraulic Submersible Pumps
- Diesel/Electric Vacuum Wellpoint Pumps
- Diesel/Electric Piston Pumps
- Diaphragm Pumps
- Portable Water Pumps
- Sewage Pumps
- Dredging/Slurry Pumps
- Mine Sump Pumps
- Fire Pumps
- Mine Dewatering Pumps
- Creek Bypass Pumps
- Dual Phase Extraction Systems
- Pump and Treat Systems
- Solid Handling Trash Pumps
- Vacuum Eductor Well Dewatering Systems
- High Head Pumps
- Sand Media Filters
- Portable Tanks and Discharge Filtration Equipment
- Mobile Wheel Wash Systems
- Portable Generators
- Filter Bags & Geotubes
- Wellpoints (PVC and Steel)
- Deep Well screens and pipe
- Suction and Discharge Pipe, Hose and Fittings
Our licensed, experienced and fully trained staff is on–call 24/7 to address equipment requirements, mechanical problems and emergency response needs.
Aquatech is committed to managing projects in an environmentally secure manner – we believe in employing Best Management Practices (BMPs) and advanced technologies to meet the intent of any project while minimizing any potential for negative impacts to the environment.
Aquatech Pump & Power proudly serves Eastern Canada, with locations in Sudbury, Ottawa, Concord and St John’s.