Oct 06, 2015
Advanced Manufacturing Conference Montreal November 18-19
3 MIN READ
Education & Conference
50+ Presentations from High-Level National & International Industry Speakers.
- Foster a national dialogue among industry, government, academia, and media on the role of advanced manufacturing for the competitiveness of the Canadian manufacturing sector.
- Provide a national forum to discuss policy implications at all levels that could help accelerate the adoption of advanced technologies by the Canadian manufacturing industry.
Topics and Technologies
Conference sessions, case studies, and testimonials addressing:
- Additive Manufacturing / 3D Printing
- Automation in Manufacturing
- Internet of Things and Industry 4.0
- Advanced Manufacturing Triangle MTB, Montréal-Toronto-Boston
- Alternative Manufacturing
- Small Batch Manufacturing
- Advanced Manufacturing Canada 2.0 on the Hill – Intelligence in Manufacturing
- Global Opportunities
- Reports from Industry Canada
- Research from Academia and Top Universities
- Maker Movement
- Made in Canada
AMC will feature:
Ultimately, Advanced Manufacturing Technologies, such as automation & robotics and 3D printing/additive manufacturing, will enable companies to manufacture goods faster, better, and cheaper—and lead to quantum leaps in productivity.
Automation Track – View the Speakers
- Advanced Robotics and Quality Control
- Custom Automation
- Design & Development
- Digital manufacturing
- Emerging Technologies
- Factory Diagnostics & Simulation
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Vision technologies
Advanced Manufacturing: Economics Track – View the Speakers
- Intelligent Manufacturing: Where does Canada Stand on the Global Market ?
- Economics of Automation
- Workforce Development Challenges
- Exporting Opportunities (Case studies)
- 2025: Future Vision of Advance Manufacturing.
- Acquisitions in Advanced Manufacturing.
- Scientific Research & Experimental Development
- Robotic Integration: Economic Impact Comparison
- Technology Adoption
- Continuous Improvement & Productivity
- Industry 4.0
- AMC 2016 – Canadian Outlook on Advanced Manufacturing
Additive Manufacturing Track – View the Speakers
The RAPID Canada Conference & Pavilion, an industry-leading forum for discussion of the latest developments, trends and techniques specific to Additive Manufacturing and 3D Printing.
- Advanced Materials
- Additive Metal Processes
- Fabrication & Assembly
- Concept Modeling & Design Considerations
- Casting Technology
- Integration & Product Development in AM
- Laser Consolidation
- Modeling & Simulation
Agenda: Day 1
Agenda: Day 2
*schedule and topics subject to change
Reserve your spot and guarantee early bird prices.
Full Conference: $499 CAD
One day Conference: $299 CAD