SAMSSA – Sudbury Area Mining Supply and Service Association
SAMSSA will represent the interests of the largest concentration of expertise in mining supply/products and services from within the most recognized center of excellence worldwide.
“Provide the most innovative and highest quality mining supply/products/services for domestic and worldwide markets.”
- Maximize sales opportunities domestically and globally
- Utilize on-site visits and virtual channels to actively promote SAMSSA members in active mining centers.
- Encourage members to develop product and service enhancements through continual research and development.
- Provide a “one-stop-shop” for mining and related clients.
- Develop a comprehensive catalogue of member suppliers/products and services for worldwide distribution.
- Attend at least two trade shows per year to promote SAMSSA member’s products and services.
- Provide relevant educational opportunities to all SAMSSA members which will improve their understanding of exporting their product/services globally.
- Provide a multilingual and interactive web site for members and global and domestic customers.
- Dick DeStefano
- Mike Castron
- Todd Herold
- Marc Couse
- Wayne Jeffkins
- Adam Tonnos
- Bob Squires
- Marc Boudreau
- Denis Pitre
- Mark Andrews
- Bart Hurley
- Jean-Marc Valade